I have a major affinity for TED talks. That being said, I just had the privilege of watching Jill Bolte Taylor’s 18-minute talk, which was voted Number One in the Top 10 Best TED Talks. I’ve heard a little about her, mainly through advertisements for her book. She seems a little nutty – especially when she talks about her out-of-body experiences. But who wouldn’t after studying the brain’s functions for years and then, in a day, watching those same functions disappear one by one?
- Change: Brought to You by Failure
- Review: How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Hellooo, California!
- Recent Musical Obsessions: Soul, Bruno Mars, & Dynamite
- Get Your Sugar Facts Straight!
- Bring on the Bathing Suits!
- Give Birth or Give Your Life?
- Latest CC Post: Skip That Turkey Sandwich!
- My Latest CC Post: Stay Motivated!
What I Write Aboutaccapella ad advertising advice ayn rand best body body blog body image candy chocolate college college candy creative creativity culture design diet einstein exercise fitness food funny future glamour goals google happiness Harvard hate Health healthy humor inspiration john mayer kid cudi Knowledge latest read life lifehacks literature love morals motivational movie msu music music video music videos new parody philosophy quotations quote quotes relaxing review robert pattinson sex skinny bitch social media study success sugar taylor lautner technology TED TED talks unique video videos viral websites workout youtube
- 21,555 people + you